What does the policy cover?
- The policy relates to how Aureum Life AB uses the personal data we receive and collect via the website https://aureumlife.se. Personal data refers to any data that can identify you including your name, address, email address, phone number, logs from your web browser, IP address, and cookie information, which is not public in other places.
- The policy does not cover other companies not owned or controlled by Aureum Life AB, or people who are not employed by Aureum Life AB.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for your privacy or the content of external websites for which there may be links from our website.
What we do with the data:
- We collect personal data such as name, email address and other information voluntarily submitted by the user. The personal data submitted by you is only used for the purposes requested by you.
- We receive and automatically store information from your browser such as your IP address, cookie information and which page you are visiting; this is kept in the log files on our servers.
- We use the data for the following purposes: improving the website’s content, user statistics, responding to your queries regarding products and services, and to improve our services.
- We do not the sell the data on to any third party.
Our websites contain links to other sites on the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for the handling of personal data on these sites, but do urge users to find out what privacy policies are in place there.
If you have any questions regarding the use of personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to Aureum Life AB, Frukthandlarvägen 7, SE-120 44 Årsta, Sweden. You have the right (once a year) to request the personal data we hold about you. You may also contact us if you wish to correct, remove or block your personal data.