We’re growing exponentially
Aureum Life works closely with leading cannabis researchers around the world. Following a comprehensive market analysis, we have drawn up guidelines for the company; with our own cannabis preparations, forms of therapy and knowledge banks.
2017 was a year when country after country began approving medical cannabis, and we realized that demand for preparations is set to explode. The following year, Greece legalized growing. This marked the perfect opportunity for us to enter the pharmaceutical industry.
Our goal is, within a two-year period, to become a leading player on the market. Want to join us on our journey?
»I’ll be devoting a lot of my time to recruiting academic talent: pharmacologists, research doctors, pharmacists, lab technicians and pharmaceutical representatives. We’re also looking for an executive assistant for myself, since I also manage another company.
We’re now making a concerted effort to build up the team that will fulfil the company’s goals.«
– Therese Nader, CEO Aureum Life
We currently have the following situations vacant:
- Laboratory Manager/Pharmacologist, Stockholm
- Dispensing Pharmacist, Stockholm
- Pharmacist, Stockholm
- Research Doctor, Stockholm
- Pharmaceutical Representative, Stockholm
- Executive Secretary/Assistant to the CEO, Stockholm
- Laboratory Assistant, Stockholm
- Nurses, Stockholm
- Horticulturalist/Horticulture Manager
- Building Technician/Technical Operations Manager
- Industrial Designer
- Master of Engineering
Good language skills in English is a requirement and good language skills in Greek is a merit.